I’m Mira. I’m on a personal journey to treasure, explore and relish the different facets of life: to stop where we normally rush past, to see where we never look, to reflect on the experiences that are collecting dust on the shelves of my memory, to venture to little known realms and savour unusual experiences, to inhale, exhale and live the diversity that is “life”. Some of the things I will be blogging on include:
- Unique and interesting experiences
- Things in and around London
- Real-life stories demonstrating acts of kindness and compassion
- Real-life humorous stories
- Overcoming obstacles
So lets raise a half-full glass to skipping through a life less ordinary!
Copyright © 2012
All rights reserved
This blog and all of its contents* (including written contents, art work and photographs) are original works by the owner of this blog. No material on this blog may be reproduced, distributed, copied, published or downloaded in any way without the prior written permission of the owner.
* Only exception is the theme which has been appropriately credited.