What’s great about taking an evening walk in central London?
- You can enjoy great views of landmark sites all lighted up.
- There is often a good musical accompaniment with someone busking nearby.
- The atmosphere is more relaxed, even leisurely, in sharp contrast to the hustle and bustle and the “I need to get somewhere important” rush of the city during the day.
- It can be a romantic end to a date.
- Seeing all the tourists reminds you to appreciate what is around you and to “live in the moment”.
- Its light exercise that doesn’t feel like exercise.
Here are some photos I took on my evening walk in London…..
Forthcoming posts over next few weeks: Unusual experiences, socially beneficial experiences, a really happy story and of course several mystery posts…
Copyright © 2012
All rights reserved
This blog and all of its contents* (including written contents, art work and photographs) are original works by the owner of this blog. No material on this blog may be reproduced, distributed, copied, published or downloaded in any way without the prior written permission of the owner.
* Only exception is the theme which has been appropriately credited.