How do you feel about smiling more?
How do you feel about celebrating different aspects of life?
How do you feel about positively overcoming obstacles – obstacles that are largely dismissed or overlooked but that are nonetheless debilitating?
How do you feel about positive stories?
How do you feel about unusual experiences, exploration and discovery?
If you are interested in any of these then I am certain that this blog’s SCOPE…
- Overcome obstacles
- Positive stories
…will fulfil your wishes.
I’m Mira Krsna-bhagath. I am currently resident in London and at the youthful age of 30 I have decided to start my first blog. But what do I have to say that may be of value? How am I qualified to blog on the above mentioned areas?
- Firstly, my personal traits mean that I have much to say that falls within SCOPE. For example, I am open-minded and have a disposition towards exploration and seeking new experiences.
- Secondly, my life has been far from what some may call “ordinary”… in fact, some of my experiences might be classed as decidedly “unusual”. This means that I can blog from personal experience – so, for example, if I blog about a particular challenge then it will be one I have personally faced and successfully overcome.
- Thirdly, I have been told many a time that I have a different perspective on many things…
I will be posting 1-2 blog posts a week. Some of the things I will be blogging on include:
- Unique and interesting experiences (in London, UK and from travels)
- Real-life stories demonstrating acts of kindness and compassion
- Overcoming obstacles that are largely overlooked
Some specific forthcoming blogs that you may like to look out for include:
- Discounts at London West End Theatre
- Interesting experiences that are socially beneficial
At the end of each blog post I will mention forthcoming posts but I will also keep some posts secret… I’m hoping you love surprises as much as I do!
So lets raise a half-full glass to skipping through a life less ordinary!